As selling becomes more competitive and markets
more selective, this workshop, which is modular in its approach, can
be tailored to meet specific requirements.
Sales activity will be directed towards improving the effectiveness
of the sale by the application of a successful sales process.
We will also cover behaviour modification, personal
motivation and communication in support of the process.
To make salespeople more proactive towards creating and developing better
This workshop can be designed to meet the requirements of both experienced
and new people in sales roles.
As a result of attending this workshop, delegates will be better able
· Apply a system to the sales process
· Identify and qualify prospects
· Understand the prospect's business issues and economic drivers
· Use persuasive questioning techniques
· Make value based propositions based on business issues
· Reduce long sales cycles
· Close and secure better business
This workshop runs over 2 or 3 days
To receive more information on this workshop
click here to move to our contact page.
Programmes |Business Development
Development | Our People | Clients
| Secure Client Area | Contact
Site last updated on 06/04/2008
© Kronos Learning Ltd 2007