As buying organisations become more sophisticated
in their purchasing policies selling organisations need to become more
strategic in managing account interfaces. In reality, most organisations
view managing key accounts as a process to manage a number of interactions
and not as a process to manage, develop and deepen a number of relationships.
This highly participative workshop describes
a process that, once implemented and managed, will improve the quality
of the commercial relationship between a buying and a selling organisation.
This process can be applied to either existing or new business.
This workshop will provide delegates with a framework to successfully
identify, manage and develop Key Accounts.
This workshop is designed for those who are involved with:
· The development of Key Accounts
· Developing a Key Account Policy within their organisation
As a result of attending this workshop, delegates will be better able
· Promote a consistent Key Account Strategy
· Develop and retain more profitable business
· Build value based propositions around business need
· Manage 'virtual' account teams
· Deflect competitor activity in Key Accounts
· Maintain a Competitive Advantage in a changing environment
Delegates will present a number of Account Plans prepared during the
exercise sessions of the workshop. These presentations are to be made
on an 'in front of customer' basis - in a professional way.
Feedback will be given to each delegate on his/her
· Key Account Status
· The customer's business, present and future
· The changing market
· Customer Need and Business Issue
· Value and cost implications
· Competitor threat
This workshop runs for 2 days
To receive more information on this workshop
click here to move to our contact page.
Programmes |Business Development
Development | Our People | Clients
| Secure Client Area | Contact
Site last updated on 06/04/2008
© Kronos Learning Ltd 2007